[PD] some thinkings about Pure-data

Josh Steiner josh at vitriolix.com
Wed Jun 25 19:13:23 CEST 2003

a lot of patches people write a very specifically tied to their hardware
config and designed for their specific aim, and as such don't have much
general use posibility.  i (and i assume many others) have a few of big
patches that i've done for various project that i wont give a general
release since there is really no point.  if you are looking for patches
to learn from others coding i'm sure some people would send them
privately.  so yeah, the pd community is a lot larger than it looks by
what is published for general reuse.