[PD] PD arrays in Gripd windows

sandra pauletto spaulettonew at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 26 15:01:56 CEST 2003

Thanks for that,

but really what i meant is to have the array in a GUI window.
I made a patch for a demonstration where the important bit is that the
person modifies the array with the mouse while other parameters are
displayed in the Gripd GUI window.
At the moment I have to opento windows, the gripd one and the pd window
where the array is. I would like to open just the gripd window and have the
array there, embedded somehow.

any suggestion?

thanks
sandra