Re(2): [PD] upcoming installation - OSX, motu, midi, video

Fares Kayali Fares.Kayali at blackbox.net
Thu Jun 26 20:17:06 CEST 2003

hi there!

when you have done the netsend/receive thing it would be great if you could give me some experiences concerning lagtime when controlling video with the audio input.
Because i'm thinking of controlling multiple video clients over a network.

good luck!
Fares

Chris McCormick <chris at mccormick.cx> writes on
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 17:20:48 +0200 (METDST):