[PD] PD compatablilty to Max

marius schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Fri Jun 27 17:15:10 CEST 2003

hi,
with my experience, i can only say, you will not have big success. mainly
subwindows and abstractions are the problem. but also objects which do not
exist in pd. but maybe someone wrote a script which converts max-patches to
pd-patches. simply opening a max patch in pd produces a salad of objects and
connections.
marius.