[PD] FBT or JBL

julien.breval at tremplin-utc.net julien.breval at tremplin-utc.net
Mon Jun 30 10:26:27 CEST 2003

Hola

I bought 2 FBT EX2.5A powered speakers that fit perfectly for these various
applications : amplification of a stage piano, little sound system (small
stage), stage monitors (big stage), etc

These speakers have a great sound and they are cheap (600-700 Euros both) ; I
also use them for modern electronic music. But for this latter application they
may be less adapted than high end audiophile speakers like Martin Logan or
Cabasse.
Though it was the only "stage" speakers that didn't sound "pop" among the ones
I tried (all < 400 Euros / speaker)