[PD] some thinkings about Pure-data

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Mon Jun 30 12:28:09 CEST 2003

hi kevine,

This "feature" is well known and has been fixed in the CVS branch
devel_0_36. ACtually its not pd crashing but jack killing pd.

A fast workaround is to start pd without the -realtime flag.
You might report the problem to the planetCCRMA list, so that Fernando
knows about it.

I fear that the devel_0_37 branch has the same probelm still, I will fix
it
as soon as I find the time.

Guenter