[PD] Pd vs. MAX

Pall Thayer palli at pallit.lhi.is
Mon Jun 30 23:35:29 CEST 2003

I converted from Max to PD a couple of years ago. PD runs on any modern OS,
it's free and the support is impeccable. Why anyone would continue to use Max
is beyond me at this point. I think the only thing I missed was being able to
create pretty, stand-alone applications but I got over that a long time ago.

Pall