[PD] FBT or JBL

J. Scott Hildebrand jshildebrand at ucdavis.edu
Tue Jul 1 02:11:13 CEST 2003

       if you're talking about studio monitors, i can make some comments
because i've heard a lot of them. i personally have the mackie HR-824
monitors without the optional sub (which came out years later). i also
really like genelec monitors and KRK monitors. i like yamaha stuff but i
haven't heard their new monitors. in general i'd stay away from JBL and
roland and alesis. i can definitely say the mackie's are amazing.

scott

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003, No lo s ni me importa wrote:

> Ei! We're RBF-soft from BCN [Barcelona], we have a question for the PD-list.
> Waht it's better FBT or JBL?¿ what it's the best FBT or JBL?¿ monitors sound
> equipment request:
>
> Thank you very much, and see u,...!!!!               r_DJ  &  i_VJ
> [[electronic artists]]

	"640K ought to be enough for anybody." -- Bill Gates, 1981