[PD] Saving list of strings to file?

Daniel Hawthorn junk at icdc.com
Tue Jul 1 06:28:56 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I'm working on a drum sampler patch where I maintain a number of
different samples.  I would like to be able to save a list of filenames
to a file for later loading up of a configuration.  What would be the
best way to do this?  My thinking is, an array of strings would work,
which I could just send a "write" or "read" message, but I don't know if
this is even possible.  What is generally a good approach to doing this
sort of thing in PD?  Any help would be most appreciated.

-Daniel