[PD] Saving list of strings to file?

Matthew Allen matthew at lith.com
Tue Jul 1 07:29:51 CEST 2003

 You will want to take a look at [textfile] in the main distro.

it allows you to save a text file, reading or writing to it one line at a
time. The [textfile] object it self acts as an array of lists, until you
either clear it or write to a file with it.

The documentation for it is pretty straight forward, but if you need any
help feel free to ask. I just finished using it extensively for a pretty big
patch.

m.