[PD] pd with OSC and SGI Performer

d.lj jdl at xdv.org
Tue Jul 1 20:48:00 CEST 2003

[PAGANO,PATRICK RALPH]->[[PD] pd with OSC and SGI Performer]->[03-06-25 15:35]

 |I would like to use pd IRIX to receive the OSC messages before
 |they are sent out to msp. I have a working version of pd 34.3 on
 |the Reality Monster, will OSC work in that build?

i ve never tried to build OSC in that platform. guess you ll just have
to try.

 |Can someone give me basic of how to get started getting the
 |messages from the SGI into pd via OSC?

put a dumpOSC 5000 object, attach a (OSC)route object to the bottom and
start send messages to this port.

--
×          D          V          .          O          R          G