[OT] Re: [PD] active monitors

CK x at meta.lo-res.org
Wed Jul 2 11:36:32 CEST 2003

hi,

I read:
> They have a realy good price: 280 euros. But can anyone
> realy recomand them for that sort of music. Please tell me
> about your experiences with them.

I don't now these speakers but the point is it should not at all
matter to you, go and listen to them, play some of your stuff (or
some other music you know really well and heard in lot's of different
settings) and play it at different volumes (it's really a drag if your
monitors will only sound good when you turn the volume waaay up).
Then buy them, make sure you can return them within a couple of days
and set them up in your studio, run the same tests and start working,
f.e. do a mixdown and listen to the product on different amps, speakers
and headphones (including car and kitchen stereos). then decide.

regards,

chris at lo-res.org	Postmodernism is german romanticism with better
http://pilot.fm/	special effects. (Jeff Keuss / via ctheory.com)