[PD] mp3 proxy

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Fri Jul 4 14:17:44 CEST 2003

Hallo,
august hat gesagt: // august wrote:

> first, I'd like to get the threading and logic down for internet
> streams.

May I cautiosly ask, if "interpolated varispeed" and "nudging" is
somewhere on that agenda? ;)

I took a short look into the source, because like CK I would like to
use readanysf for a DJing patch. Currently it is very hard to try to
get two streams synchronized because changing speed or jumping a bit
forward results in clicks.

If it isn't on your agenda now, maybe someone else has a pointer to an
algorithm with which to achive that goal. Then I'd take a deeper look
myself.

ciao