[PD] about 8 outputs sound hardware, any suggestion?

jose manuel berenguer jmbeal at telefonica.net
Tue Jul 8 17:00:45 CEST 2003

hello

at orquestra del caos we are planning a show of artistic works based
on pd and max/msp patches especially oriented to control the position
of sounds...

we were very grateful for your advices, opinions and experiences on
sound cards and computer configurations one should use to
successfully run PD on a pentium PC through 8 independent outputs.

thank you in advance

josé manuel
--
Jose Manuel Berenguer