[PD] OT OPenal,Performer and PD

shreeswifty bigswift at ufl.edu
Fri Jul 11 01:45:29 CEST 2003

Hi
So we today successfully got spatialised audio running via socket with
OpenAL and Performer.
with a flypoints program dumping xyz coordinates to a text then hardcoding
in the  OPenGL map locations.

I would still like to be able to read these coordinates on the fly.
I realise OSC seems to be the way to go  but i am unsure how we would set up
Perfly to spit out the properly formatted info for OSC/pd to read.
I have talked to a few folks on the msp list and they say they are using OSC
successfully but i am a network newbie when it comes to these things

anyone else in this area

bueller...