SF sucks (was: Re: [PD] open sound control for pd)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Jul 11 05:50:35 CEST 2003

On Tuesday, Jul 8, 2003, at 11:32 America/New_York, guenter geiger
wrote:

> On Tue, 8 Jul 2003, d.lj wrote:
>> since anonymous checkout on sf.net sucks so badly i ve again put an up
>> to date source package on
>> http://barely.a.live.fm/pd/OSC/OSCx_20030708.tgz
>
> Yes, its really a pain. Seems that they will have their problems fixed
> in august. I am thinking if we should move the repository to another
> place, another advantage would be that we could reorganize the
> structure
> more easily then. Maybe on the new pure-data.org home ??

Might as well have everything in one place if IEM is willing to provide
and support it.  I think there was an offer at some point, does this
offer still stand?

What makes you think that SF will be fixed in August?  Was there some
news about that?