[Pd] audio I/O stuck... closing audio

ales at shark.mur.at ales at shark.mur.at
Fri Jul 11 10:15:01 CEST 2003

another interesting thing is, that there is no option "-alsa" as some say,
(???) and after recompiling pd i just start with :
pd -nomidi -path /usr/lib/pd/externs -lib Gem -path /usr/lib/pd/iemabs -lib
zexy -lib iemlib2 -lib iemlib1 -lib iem_mp3  -lib iem_t3_lib
but sound works (even cleaner)

"audio I/O stuck... closing audio"
i get when i start jack
(as user : jackd -R -d alsa -d hw:0 -r 44100 -p 1024 &)
before pd.

grtz Ales