[PD] pix_video_DS -- pix_rtx

--//-- schwarz at gen-control.com
Fri Jul 11 11:17:55 CEST 2003

hi daniel,

well i think too that its a bug in pix_rtx. just as everything else works
properly.
the only point is that maybe some of the former "gemplus" objects have the
same
bug too. pix_movement for example also results in a crash.

i am using the gem version from bogusfront.org.

the crash happens at the moment i connect something to pix_rtx. (when it gets
an input pd and gem are closing but the machine stays fine).
there are no error messages displayed except the usual "windows report
bla bla bla" popup.

thanks
wolfgang