[PD] modifying sync grain & destroyer fx to accept audio input

e skogen eskogen at usfamily.net
Mon Jul 14 05:47:09 CEST 2003

hi

the latest release of syncgrain~ lets you modify audio streamed from an
array. you could record to an array in realtime and use syncgrain~ to
manipulate the sound played back out of it.

could you explain how an "audio in" is different from an [inlet~]? are
you talking about an [adc~] object (which gets audio from your soundcard)?