[PD] modifying sync grain & destroyer fx to accept audio input

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Jul 14 08:57:06 CEST 2003

Hallo,
e skogen hat gesagt: // e skogen wrote:

> the latest release of syncgrain~ lets you modify audio streamed from an
> array. you could record to an array in realtime and use syncgrain~ to
> manipulate the sound played back out of it.

I tried that with tabsend~, but it doesn't work as expected. You get
lots of clicks. The problem is, that the audio is changing
continuously. syngrain~ expects a simple array. To have it use a
changing stream you would need to use a data structure like in a delay
external: a queue or FIFO. Currently it doesn't work that way. But
munger~ from Percolate does ;)

ciao