[PD] PD and python kinda [OT]

wwcarpen at bcpl.net wwcarpen at bcpl.net
Tue Jul 15 15:23:03 CEST 2003

>I think he's referring to stefan's OSC.py which is one way, I don't
>really kow the other osc for python code (but stefans shouldn't be
>too hard to adapt to support incoming connections aswell, regexes
>are also supported so ...)

I've been using this script to communicate with PD as well, and it really would be useful to recieve OSC messages from PD,
has anyone modded the script to allow OSC in ? also the protologic one confuses me somewhat, if it allows for OSC in I'd use it, but I
can't seem to figure out how you set the host address or port number.

thanks

-wwcarpen [www.inpuj.net/~wwcarpen]