[PD] GEM and transparency

bbogart at ryerson.ca bbogart at ryerson.ca
Fri Jul 18 03:33:48 CEST 2003

Hey Martin,

your problem is render-order not transparency. transparency only works in one direction, so you have to tell Gem the stacking order from back to front for things to look properly transparent.

Gemheads with smaller numbers get rendered first (0-1-2-3-4 etc..) and the same goes for separators, just specify the render order (back to front) as an argument to the sepatators.

I've attached a demo example to make things more clear

Ben