[PD] fluid~ : add_history unresolved?

Larry Troxler lt at westnet.com
Sun Jul 20 00:11:33 CEST 2003

On Saturday 19 July 2003 06:09, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> Larry Troxler hat gesagt: // Larry Troxler wrote:
> > Ahh, thanks! An educational experience. I guess everybody has to
> > encounter readline at least once, and this was my time. I was wondering
> > why there would be a function called "add_history" in an audio app!
>
> It's used for the commandline interface in fluidsynth. Actually I
> think the error is just my fault: Does it help if you add "-lreadline"
> to the fluid~ makefile at "FLUIDLIB=..."?
>
> ciao

Ah I think I see what you're getting at.

Since it's now working, I'd like to leave it alone for a few hours, but maybe
later tonight, I'll clean everything out and rebuild fluidsynth with
with-readline=yes, and then add -lreadline to fluid~ makefile and rebuild it.

If you're really anxious about this drop me another note and I'll try this
right away.

Larry