[PD] How to dl list archive?

Larry Troxler lt at westnet.com
Sun Jul 20 00:19:18 CEST 2003

Hi, I know I've asked this before, but thought I'd bring it up again in case
anybody has any new ideas:

Is there a way to download the PD list archives? Going through the archive web
site is very slow and painfull. I would like to just get, say a year's worth
of messages in one big text file, which I can compress and burn to CD, and
then apply search algorithms at my discretion and leisure.

There's so much usefull stuff on this list that I can't always keep up with it
day to day. But the current archive site is too slow and too limiting to be
useful.   I just want to get the whole thing, thank you very much!

Any ideas?

Larry