[PD] Catalonian n00bness

plagasul plagasul at yahoo.es
Mon Jul 21 03:20:18 CEST 2003

Hello everybody.

I read somewhere that n00b questions are allowed on this mailing list.
So here we go.

I'm having problems understanding some of the examples provided under the
DOC folder of PureData.
When going across those tutorials i found some language problems.
Understanding How do Puredata works explained in english, when i am spanish.
. (and my english is not so good) is like trying to learn German with
american textbooks.

So that's why i encounter some problems while understanding basics as the
TRIGGER or how to manage inlets and outlets for a patch that goes inside a
box.

My question is.. am i the only active Puredata user of Spain?
I suppose that no... i'm not... so i hope someone here from Spain... or just
a spanish talker will take a little time to reply me and.. hopefully help me
with those basics in order to go deeper in Puredata...
My contacts are:

plagasul at soulseekrecords.com
plagasul at yahoo.es

or if u use msn messenger:
sesentaycuatro at hotmail.com

I'll keep an eye on this list to see if someone can give me advice.

Many thanks in advanced.

Greeetings from Barcelona.