[PD] Gem and particlecontrol

pettjoha at khio.no pettjoha at khio.no
Mon Jul 21 16:01:15 CEST 2003

hi
I'm working on a "swarm"-like particlesystem in Gem using a combination of
objects, it looks nice, but I have problem getting full control, some
particles just shoots away, never to return..Is it possible to keep the
particles from straying, for example by putting up restrictions for how
far away from the source the are allowed to travel or to get them to
collide with something, to put them inside a box so to speak? I don't want
the particles to leave the window at any time(except from when they die)..
I am using the part_orbitpoint-object for the main control.

petter(beginner)