[PD] Web interface for PD patch

lists at martinmalm.com lists at martinmalm.com
Tue Jul 22 16:08:54 CEST 2003

Hi everyone !

I need to control  a simple PD patch via a webinterface. Since I know a
little bit of Java I would like to use some kind of applet, but I don't
know If this is possible ? What other methods / frameworks would work ?

For this installation I only need oneway WEB -> PD, but it would be fun to
know how to implement two way comunication also.

I would be really happy if someone who has done stuff like this before
could point me in the right direction or maybe provide a simple example.

All the best /

Martin Malm