[PD] USB audio on Win laptop

Wade McDaniel pdman at aproximation.org
Tue Jul 22 17:28:09 CEST 2003

I use a Maudio duo and it works well for me. I have some problems with midi (the duo doesnt have midi) so I disable it and everything is kosher!
Mic preamps and phantom power for mic input as well. I also have aardvark 20-20+ and and aardvark 24 for my desktop that provide me with 16 1/4" channels in and out plus spdif and midi. Duo for laptop, aardvark for desktop.

By the way, I lost the email about the printer port controller. zexy has controll of individual pins? what are the other options?

Thanks
-the wade