alsa flag (was Re: [PD] HDSP - ALSA - OSS - PD - Confusion)

Iain Mott mott at reverberant.com
Wed Jul 23 01:01:04 CEST 2003

Yes - -alsa flag doesn't exist in my compilation of test 4. Thanks for
the responses - will take a look at Jack. Is anyone out there using
Pd/Jack/HDSP? - if so, any tips? eg. What version of Pd will work
reliably? Command line arguments? etc
And yes Guenter, ALSA OSS seemed to have multichannel functionality (if
that was what I accessed) - at least in the 8 output channels I tested.

Cheers, iain

_____
Iain Mott
www.reverberant.com