[PD] [PD]Audio IN??? ADC~

Bradon Webb bradonwebb at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 01:47:38 CEST 2003

Yes, I am pretty sure the soundcard is working
properly, I use many other sound programs and have
never had any problems with them however [PD] is the
only one I am trying to do realtime processing with.
I have tested recording in soundforge on both mic and
line in's and have gotten clean signals with no
problem....????  I wonder if it could possibly be a
network card problemm.  I remember once long a go
directX 7 or 8 did not like my NIC.  I will try to
temporarly disable it.  Thanks for the advice I'll
keep trying.