[PD] compiling GEM on win xp

lists at martinmalm.com lists at martinmalm.com
Fri Jul 25 21:35:55 CEST 2003

Hi everyone !

After having enyojed experimenting with PD and GEM for some time I have
realized thet I need to learn how to use the CVS and how to compile GEM
for my winXP system.

I have managed to learn how to use CVS, but when it comes to actually
compiling the sources I'm a bit unsure how to set it up.

I imported the MS Visual C++ project from the CVS into Dev-C++ (wich i
found on sourceforge), but when i try to compile it I get a lot of errors.

I have put the GemLibs besides the Gem folder, are there any other files
or folder that I need ?

If someone please could point me in the right direction on how to do this
I'd be so happy !

Cheers /

Martin Malm