[PD] Pd and GEM installation woes

bbogart at ryerson.ca bbogart at ryerson.ca
Sat Jul 26 03:17:15 CEST 2003

Hey Scott

Compiling Gem is a pain, but you only have to do that on linux! (or if you want to run the CVS versions) but there are pre-compiled binaries for OSX and Windows.

Not that easy to find. for gem-87 only windows binaries are available. But you can get OSX binaries from chris clepper's site. As for PD the windows comes per-compiled, as well you can get an easy double-click installer from Adam Lindsay's site.

Has someone make a package of all the CVS externals compiled for windows/osx?

I think you can get both of these links from the PD webring.

Keep hacking/asking, you'll make it happen!

Ben