[PD] -outchannels 6 -noadc

pix pix at test.at
Sat Jul 26 20:02:21 CEST 2003

linux, windows?

under linux you need to use alsa, or the patched version of the oss usb
audio driver which allows >2 channels (last time i checked it wasn't in
the main kernel yet).

because of this, i use jack (which has better alsa performance than pd for
me)... in which case it was just a matter of -outchannels 6 (after getting
jack compiled, which was less trivial), i didn't test if adc was working
at the same time, but i didn't have to explicitly disable it.

pix.