[PD] ID project and other Pd projects and conventions

J. Scott Hildebrand jshildebrand at ucdavis.edu
Fri Aug 1 01:05:21 CEST 2003

cool pics, thanks! i can't say for sure, but at least in those blurry
pics, guenter you look a lot like moby :P

i've also never seen a briefcase computer before, that's kinda cool but i
think shuttle cases are a bit easier and less cumbersome... although it
looks like some people weren't too shy to bring their towers. looks like a
lot of fun, so how about we put together something like this on the west
coast?????????????

scott

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003, guenter geiger wrote:

> On Thu, 31 Jul 2003, J. Scott Hildebrand wrote:
>
> > i've lost the link to the website with the ID project in vienna. does
> > anybody have it? also if anybody else has info and/or pictures of Pd
> > get-togethers or conventions i could really use them in a report i'm
> > doing. thanks!
> >
> > scott
>
> http://www.project-id.at/
>
> I think at www.montevideo.nl there are some pictures of the workshop
>
> Greetings,
> Guenter

	"640K ought to be enough for anybody." -- Bill Gates, 1981