[PD] GEM alpha

rat at telecoma.net rat at telecoma.net
Fri Aug 1 11:10:07 CEST 2003

hi scott,

at the moment this depends on which version you are using.
there was a bug in cvs pix_texture which disabled alpha blending for
textures. it should be changed around these hours/days.
if u are using windos, then the latest binary snapshot of bogusfront.org
has the bug and the previous one not. if u dont compile it by yourself
then you have to wait until d. heckenberg puts a new snapshot out.

cheers

http://randomseed.org