[PD] Play/loop and pitch change

Søren Bovbjerg sb at cvmt.dk
Fri Aug 8 10:05:17 CEST 2003

Hi

I am searching for a PD object (external/native) that can play samples
from an array in both loop and "single shot" mode while being able to
change playback speed.

So far I have been using a phasor~ (modified to create 1 or unlimited
ramps) + tabread4~ but I am experiencing a very small click when the
sound loops. The click is only noticable when the sample is a pure
looping tone. The problem exists with both wav and aiff files so I don't
thing it is a "header" problem.

I have attached the sampler (without modified phasor~) I have been using
so far. It should run on any newer PD version.

Any ideas are welcome.

TIA

Soeren