[PD] specific external problem

Søren Bovbjerg sb at cvmt.dk
Sat Aug 9 00:26:51 CEST 2003

Scott,

Well, I may have led you in the wrong direction last time, and this may
also just be a wild shot. Try and peak a bit in the source code for
multiline~ in the zexy lib. This object creates signal inlets according
to the number of arguments. I have not had a closer look but there are a
lot of "while (i--)" loops (i being the number of signal inlets).
Perhaps Johannes can shed some light on how to proceed.

Cheers
Soeren