[PD] anyone have a nice filter?

matthijs at devdsp.net matthijs at devdsp.net
Sun Aug 10 11:44:05 CEST 2003

The svf~ external is quite nice (IIRC, it's a PD port of a LADSPA plugin
by Steve Harris). You can get it as part of the PD externals package
available at http://pure-data.sourceforge.net/index.php

It's quite potent - I've used it to create an approximation of the
synthesis method for an 808 bass drum (a pulse driving a highly resonant
filter).

I suppose you can get a seperate copy of svf~ somewhere, but you'd
better get the SoundForge package - it's kind of like Christmas time for
PD.