[PD] pix_dump and grey_images

ben at ekran.org ben at ekran.org
Tue Aug 12 00:52:55 CEST 2003

hey all,

I'm trying to use pix_dump to feed my PSO population.

Problem is the image is grey-scale and I'd like some advice on the best
way to  pick out only every 4th value from a list? Or better yet, a
message to pix_dump that tells it to expect grey, color, grey+colour or
grey+alpha, something like what pix_set does.

I'd be happier with the list splitting method in the short term and the
pix_dump revision in the long term. In fact pix_dump should just dump out
the whole thing, or each pixel plane individually.

Thanks

Ben