[PD] what's wrong with pixes?

Patrick Pagano bigswift at ufl.edu
Fri Aug 15 21:49:00 CEST 2003

Scott
I think chris was trying to give you friendly advice as i did about
.RPMs and GEM.  Gem is in my opinion extremely difficult to compile
compared to other programs that are open source becuase IMHO the number
of libraries involved and the amount of devlopment being done on/with
it.

Have you tried the .rpm files as i suggested from CCRMA?