[PD] howto gain finer resolutions of message/audio interaction?

errorsmith me at errorsmith.de
Sat Aug 16 22:55:50 CEST 2003

Hello,
thank you for the quick and helpful replies.

Maybe I am wrong but I think something is wrong with vline~.
The triangle wave in C04.control.to.signal.pd sounds and looks corrupted.
(see attached pd file).

But I think I get the idea of the time tagged messages.

Would vline~ also take more than 1 message per audio block? I mean would it
be possible to generate an message stream with a periode smaller than 64
samples and vline~ generates ramps between them? I tried it and it seems
only one message per block is taken, I guess the latest one, but maybe
vline~ is buggy.

greetings,

erik