[PD] clever you

jose manuel berenguer jmbeal at telefonica.net
Mon Aug 25 04:03:09 CEST 2003

hello

if you write yourself such a thing for a system with only one
processor and a list longer than  1, it would be great. you should
share this... :-)

have you tried quantic computing?

anyway, here is a solution doing the work for the first matching
position of your number... it needs as many steps as the order of the
first matching position.

jm

--
Jose Manuel Berenguer