[PD] PD 0.36 for Irix updated

Søren Bovbjerg sb at cvmt.dk
Wed Aug 27 10:32:16 CEST 2003

> Many thanks.  I plan to run it on an O2 (and perhaps an old Indy!) in
> addition to a linux box.

Ok, please report strange behavior to me or/and the list. I can not test
pd on SGIs outside our domain but I think (hope) it will work now.

> It's nice to know that PD will still run on almost anything.  IMHO its
> one of PD's greatest features.

Agreed! When version 0.37 enters final stages I will see if I can make
it run on Irix aswell. Also I will try to hunt down the external problem
with the n32 version again. I am getting tired of incorporating
externals into the main pd core.

/Soeren