[PD] alpha test of new MacOS X Installer pkgs

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Aug 31 23:35:31 CEST 2003

I am now deep in the throws of creating a full automated MacOS X
package builder.  The last step I have to do is to automate the .pkg
building of Pd itself.  But I thought I would throw out this package
that has lots of good stuff in it (pd-externals, cyclone, zexy, PDDP,
tutorials, docs).  I am looking to see if it works for other people.

You can down the .dmg file and install it:

http://www.pure-data.org/Members/hans/

Or can download it from the CVS, compile and install it.  You'll need
these packages:

cvs co pd
cvs co externals
cvs co doc
cvs co darwin-pkg

Then you just:
cd darwin-pkg
make dmg

and it should compile everything, make .pkgs, and put them in their own
.dmg.  This one is currently lacking pd itself, but once everything
smoothed out, I'll release the full version.