[PD] trying to configure hammerfall + asio..

kristof lauwers kristof.lauwers at logosfoundation.org
Tue Sep 2 09:41:21 CEST 2003

I have the card running in ADAT mode.  2*64 sounds terribly distorted on my
system. 2*whatever seems not to work well with any buffersize for me.
I get the best results (=12ms in/out) with sr 96000 and 4*32 (as long as i
don't move my mouse to much :-/ )    The only problem now  is that osc~,
metro etc run at about half speed..

xof

kristof.lauwers at logosfoundation.org

http://kristoflauwers.de.vu