[PD] pd 0.37 test10 for windows

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Tue Sep 2 17:49:28 CEST 2003

Oops. I'd better just take the shortcut "feature" out.

So, really, you have more than 10 things in your path?  OK... I guess I'd
better make it 20.  What an ugly dialog window that will make.

I do want to make a save/restore settings feature, but haven't worked it all
out yet (not sure how to set up automatic startup files in Windows).  So I'll
let that wait until the next release.  Meantime, the only way to do it is
by going back and editing the shortcut or batch file.

cheers
Miller