[PD] thanks for before, and help some more?

still clueless pdman at aproximation.org
Tue Sep 2 19:54:00 CEST 2003

Hello my favorite list, how are you?

First, I want to thank you for your help with match and floathotel. I didnt get floathotel built on my ignorant windows box, but match did the trick. Thanks!

Second, I was wondering if there was an external (or internal) that allows pd to deal with the serial port. I know theres one for the parellel port, but some of the robotics I hope to use (mondotronics.com) are serial. What do you think?

Thanks again for your help. This list has been the most helpfull list ive been on, and I hope to return the favor some day.

-?