[PD] GEM pix_rgba

cgc at humboldtblvd.com cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Wed Sep 3 01:07:08 CEST 2003

Quoting tim cleminson <si1ver at seabassmassive.com>:

pix_rgba should be completely without function on OSX.  you can remove it and
experience proper colors again.  i'll check the code tonight and make sure the
object does nothing.

i recommend upgrading to 10.2.6, using pix_texture (texture2 is vestigial) and
avoiding RGB altogether.  the latest GEM CVS binaries should default to the much
much faster YUV.  if not try sending a colorspace 0 message to pix_film or use
pix_filmYUV.