[PD] the "key" object

Shintaro Miyazaki shintaro.miyazaki at stud.unibas.ch
Wed Sep 3 18:09:37 CEST 2003

hello list

I like very much the "key" object, but as I am kind of still newbie I
couldn't manage to get what I want:

I would like to make I kind of "password protected" use for key
controlling.
So if I write "s" "m" "p" (for sampler) then it should open a channel
(I know with "route") or bang I duuno,
And I could use the Numberkeys 1-9 for bangcontrol my sampler.
These Number-Keys should have these fundtions only if I wrote first
into my keyboard "smp".

I am sure someone has featured this out already and maybe he has a
solution?
And please no externals! It should work just with normal objects...

thank you
miyazaki_s
basle, switzerland, europe