[PD] shoutcast MAX version

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Thu Sep 4 18:01:20 CEST 2003

tom at nullpointer.co.uk schrieb:

> Hi .. I know its kinda off topic but has anyone worked out the shoutcast
> object for MAX yet (Olaf?)

Hi Tom,

I'm working on it but have some trouble getting the multithreading stuff
working. Getting even more off topic: C'74 said something about a
threading extension for the Max API to provide plattform independend
threading support they're working on. This would make things easier,
especially in terms of Win / Mac compatibility. But it isn't available
yet... so I have to fight with my own threading code.

Olaf